Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello Everyone,

I look forward to learning more and sharing any tips that I know about retouching tools and techniques. I'm a photographer based in the St. Louis area where I shoot live sports, weddings, and portraits year-round. Bringing advanced retouching methods to my photography work is a labor of love that helps me create out of the ordinary images for my clients. I look forward to interacting with you all.

Regards,

A.J.

Welcome. I'm in the metro east myself. I hope you'll find what you're looking for here, and I look forward to reading your tips and advice.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RichardBlank
      Greetings from Costa Rica
      by RichardBlank
      I wanted to introduce myself to this community. I look forward to sharing ideas with other posters.

Best regards,

Richard
      12-04-2007, 01:45 PM
    • Ash@ifixpix
      Greetings, Salutations and Introductions
      by [email protected]
      Hi there all, wonderful to have found this site and I look forward to getting to making new friends and acquaintances.
      12-02-2009, 03:23 PM
    • pintor35
      Greetings community
      by pintor35
      Greetings to all, a new one here.
      11-13-2018, 04:19 PM
    • JackR
      Greetings...
      by JackR
      Just signed up here....looking forward to exploring the site and learning some new things..and perhaps sharing some as well...cheers!!!
      02-25-2015, 07:10 AM
    • Dark Star
      Greetings from New England
      by Dark Star
      Hello, my name is Bill and I'm from the Boston, Mass area. My screen name is Dark Star, taken from John Carpenter's first film, a cult classic.

Although I'm new here at these forums, I've been posting for several years at dpreview's retouching forum where I have over 3,000 posts under...
      09-16-2007, 08:15 PM
    Working...
    X