Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada

Hello everyone,

I'm from Canada and I'm an historical photo collector. Recently I scanned my photo collection mostly from WWII. I'm here to seek some help to repair them digitally (see my upcoming posts).

Thanks for the welcome!

Greetings. You'll find a ton of posts here covering all aspects of photo restoration (it even has it's own subforum). You'll also find the search box in the upper right corner of most pages to be a great shortcut to the information you need.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Atoriaz
      Hello :)
      by Atoriaz
      Hi everyone

I came across this forum while searching for "photoshop test", because I like to do photo retouching and photo restoring as my hobby.. I'm not that great at it and by briefly viewing a couple of your threads I thought it looked interesting.. So hello - Hopefully...
      01-11-2009, 09:03 PM
    • Michael5567
      Can this photo be repaired?
      by Michael5567
      Hello everyone,

Hello there, I need some help with an old photo.

There was a small flood at my mom's house recently, and this photo was damaged pretty badly as you can see.

http://imgur.com/a/llWfw

I've tried a bit of retouching which seems...
      01-30-2012, 01:11 AM
    • Yochanan
      Hi everyone. New to posting here.
      by Yochanan
      Hello all. Just came back on the site after a long period of down time. I have never posted here before and it says I should say hello, so here goes. Not sure if I'm doing it right but I'm sure someone will let me know.

I live in Kingman, Az. and have been "messing" around with...
      05-17-2008, 03:06 AM
    • sasphotos
      Hello everyone!!
      by sasphotos
      I'm very new to this site! I've seen a lot of awesome work in the gallery section and I'm looking forward to learning some new things...It's good to be here.

Much Love,
      Sarah
      11-17-2008, 08:23 PM
    • Shichibukai
      Hello everyone I'm new :)
      by Shichibukai
      Hey everybody my name is John and I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I am a student attending college majoring in the Accounting field and I am 20 years old. I have many hobbies including photography and I stumbled upon this website and found it very interesting. I have had Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for...
      01-04-2009, 01:39 PM
    Working...
    X