ello there from California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ello there from California

[ ready for initiation ] pass the koolaid!

I'm here to learn, teach, and mingle. I've been retouching professionally for 3 years. I specialize in architectural and interior photography. Some notable clients: Delta Airlines, Hyatt, and much more.

Looking forward to virtually rubbing shoulders w you all. Cheers

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Do you have links to your work? Or better yet, before/after examples?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• MojaMike
      Yo from Memphis!
      by MojaMike
      Greetings RP Community!

Just registered and stopped-by to say hi.

I've been into photography and Photoshop for a couple of years. I'm hoping to learn more about retouching, and to share what I've learned along the way.

Look forward to seeing y'all round the...
      06-21-2009, 09:53 PM
    • rhodese
      Hi
      by rhodese
      Hello all I’m Rhodese, I live in the UK and have just joined that ever growing club THE UNEMPLOYED. I have always had an interest in photography and art. I’ve done some commercial stuff and some reproduction and restoration and thought that now I have time on my hands so to speak I might extend...
      03-19-2009, 09:06 AM
    • In-DepthPhotos
      Howdi People
      by In-DepthPhotos
      Hi there
      Stumbled across this site looking for night time lighting techniques somehow lol

Anyway I liked what I saw and joined instantly and wow I think I will fit in just nicely here.
      Lots to learn and who knows maybe I have something to gve back, but it looks like you...
      03-26-2008, 05:27 PM
    • Nu2retouch
      Nother Nubie
      by Nu2retouch
      Hello everyone. My name is Rob, I'm from Ft Lauderdale Florida. Just found this is site and am excited to be here.

I have a Nikon D50 which I bought about a year ago or so. I also have Elements, that I bought about 6 mons ago now. I'm not too experienced, but am looking forward to learning...
      12-28-2008, 11:46 AM
    • Link
      Grrrreetings from not so sunny South Africa
      by Link
      Brrr... it's cold this morning
      Hello everybody. Nice to be here.
      I have to say, it's all thanks to "The demystification of Dave Hill" that I decided to join LOL
      Great tutorial... I love this place.
      You know how hard it is to find a good forum on the net where...
      06-12-2008, 02:03 AM
    Working...
    X