Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hi,
    I'm Pete Stretch, a Photographer from NZ. I started doing some photo restoration during last year's Lockdown, and am learning all the time. It was quite daunting starting a new discipline in my 70's, but it's rewarding (as well as frustrating sometimes!) I need all the help I can get. Cheers.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Glad you're here. I think you'll find several of us retirees on here, plus the young whippersnappers. I hope you'll get the help you need here.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• M31i55a
      Hi from Bama
      by M31i55a
      I am new to this board but I've been using Photoshop for over ten years now. (In fact I still have Photoshop 6 on my PC) My major was graphic design but I work as a secretary right now. My hobby/side job is photo restoration. My husband hates it but I can literally spend hours tweaking a single...
      09-02-2007, 03:03 PM
    • ad4mska
      Hi all
      by ad4mska
      Hi i'm new here

Nick : ad4mska from indonesia
      10-31-2009, 11:10 PM
    • Cuervo79
      Hi all
      by Cuervo79
      Well just wanted to say hi, I'm a photographer, that's a newbie when talking retouch so joined to start learning some tricks hehehe

Cheers
      05-03-2007, 11:34 PM
    • joe_7
      hi :)
      by joe_7
      This seems like a really nice forum, and restoration is a big interest of mine so I had to climb onboard. I have been a picture framer for over 15 years, and have done a lot of restoration work for my customers during that time.

I am also an avid open-source programmer, and contribute...
      05-01-2015, 03:30 PM
    • modelmeg2003
      Hi from Alberta!
      by modelmeg2003
      Hi everyone! I'm Meghan, I'm 20 and I'm from Alberta. I started taking stock photos about two years ago, that morphed into higher quality photos and modeling, which in turn morphed into photo retouching/restoration and manipulation. I've been having a really difficult time getting any jobs because I...
      08-28-2008, 02:20 AM
    Working...
    X