Hello from Anaheim, CA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Anaheim, CA...

I'm embarrassed to admit that I've been lurking on this wonderful site. I've enjoyed quite a few of the videos and have picked up tips here and there. Thank you for being here after all these years.
    I've been a graphic artist most of my life and only until recently have I delved deeper into photo retouching. I wish I had 20 years ago. I am 63 and almost retired; hoping to freelance doing compositing and retouching. I look forward to contributing with my time, experience and, if able, my financial contribution.
    My regards to the moderators and those that are still at it in these forums. Thanks!!!

Welcome aboard! Glad you started posting.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Welcome Anaheim! I work in Fullerton ;-)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• katievaleska
        Hello from Columbus!
        by katievaleska
        Hi there,

My name's Katie... I introduced myself on here a couple months back under the name Next Year's Girl (my comic), but I've since launched a retouching portfolio at http://katievaleska.com/, so have a look!

I currently work as a web designer for Bath & Body Works,...
        12-17-2010, 10:24 AM
      • 12dstring
        Hello all!
        by 12dstring
        Hi everyone,

I found this site yesterday... and can't believe it's been missing from my life so far!
        I've been looking through all the tutorials, and have learnt so much already. They teach really useful core techniques, rather than the usual specific things on many other sites....
        04-20-2008, 07:30 AM
      • Rick.
        Hello folks
        by Rick.
        I'm Rick & I just joined your site. I've seen some great work on here & can't wait to delve deeply into retouching. I've been shooting for many years and have only "played" with retouching. Time o get serious...
        05-29-2014, 11:53 PM
      • Tchel
        Hello from Nashville, TN!
        by Tchel
        Hello all! I am here to introduce myself to the photo retouching community. By joining this I hope to learn much about the industry, develop myself and my portfolio, and hopefully help a few others along the way.

A little about me... I've been a graphic designer for upwards of five...
        10-24-2010, 03:10 PM
      • jasonginman
        Just set up my profile, saying 'Hello'
        by jasonginman
        My name is Jason and I have been a member of the site for about two years now, although I have come to the site from time to time for tips and to read the forums I have never really contributed. I'd like to start getting more involved with the discussions here and begin sharing tips of my own.
        03-28-2012, 05:27 PM
      Working...
      X