High: 18
    Low: 13

Comment

Oh, about 50 degrees F
      Sunny tomorrow

Craig
      Peoples Republik of Kalifornia

Comment

we are due for 10 - 15" of snow tonight! ---- cold!

We have not seen anything above 30 in three weeks !!!!!

Comment

I should have made the conversion I guess. -53°C works out to about -63°F

That's cold enough to freeze the nuts off a steel bridge!!

Margaret

Comment

I suppose this is why everything is relative.

Tomorrow is expected to be 35°C about 95 - 100F with a humidity of 80%

Not my favourite kind of day. I could do with some of your type of weather.

**Paris**

Comment

A balmy 50 degrees Faranheit on Vancouver Island, Canada. But it's wet!

Cheers
              Duv

Comment

Originally posted by Duv
                A balmy 50 degrees Faranheit on Vancouver Island, Canada. But it's wet!

Cheers
                Duv
                How can it be 50 degrees in Canada and single digits here. You are way north. This isn't fair.!!!!!

Bob

Comment

I notice I'm not getting much sympathy

Margaret

Comment

You've got mine Margaret, its a chaos inducing -1°c here!

Comment

That's the nice thing about living in Canada, Margaret. You get to enjoy that invigorating, mind and body numbing cold. I have to put up rain and 45 to 50F day after day after day in the winter. What I would give for 1 day of that bracing cold! ..Not!

Cheers
                      Duv

Comment

Weather is nuts in Florida also.Yesterday and today are great examples. Need to turn the heat on at night and the ac on during the day. Sometimes we experience all 4 seasons in a single day! Yesterday it hit almost 80 and you could go swimming and today it never got out of the 50's and I needed a warm jacket. I know I'm not going to get much sympathy with this report but I just wanted to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by winwintoo
                          I notice I'm not getting much sympathy [crying icons snipped due to system software restrictions]!!
                          Margaret

Margaret, I sympathize, and I have good news for you -- your temperature is forecast to rise to 0 degrees during the next week.

Meanwhile, back in Arizona, USA, I'm happy that the sun is out today because it was cloudy most of yesterday and I need the sunshine! It's in the mid-50's and will reach 67 this afternoon, I hope.

Margaret -- what's cheaper -- paying for heating oil or staying someplace warmer for a week or two?

Comment

Hi CJ, My heat is included in the rent, so it's cheaper to stay at home!

I had to go out to fill some prescriptions and it's not half bad today - no wind which really helps.

I'd rather be here where everybody knows it gets cold and our houses are insulated and heated etc., rather than be somewhere "warm" that has cold days and you just can't warm up.

While I was shut in, I got some creative beading done - my new passion - so it wasn't a total waste.

Take care, Margaret

Comment

Working...
                            X