Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam stats

This just amazed me when I read it:

"Spam is now 70 percent of all email worldwide, and is expected to reach 90 percent by December. Almost all of it is created by about 180 people."

From Spamhaus, a watchdog group.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

I don't doubt it!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
      Check your spam filter
      by Doug Nelson
      To make sure you get all registration emails for RetouchPRO LIVE, you might want to add "retouchpro.com" and "citrixonline.com" to your spam filter domain whitelist.

It seems our higher visibility since the launch has gotten us listed with some antispam blacklists....
      07-25-2009, 02:53 PM
    • jeaniesa
      How much spam does your website generate?
      by jeaniesa
      Let me be a little more specific. The website for the non-profit organization I volunteer with has a simple hyperlink with our e-mail address (which then brings up a new message window using whatever the viewer's default mailer is.) The problem is that we get more junk mail on this address than "real"...
      01-14-2003, 10:29 AM
    • Jakaleena
      Spam, spam, spam, spam....
      by Jakaleena
      Love the Monty Python bit, hate the junk that shows up in my mailbox...

I've been having a lot of conversations with people about SPAM recently. It's gotten to be such an epidemic. I have a sort of "spam vendetta" going, and have a few things that I do to fight spam.
      06-09-2002, 08:44 AM
    • thomasgeorge
      E-Mail Screener
      by thomasgeorge
      If anyone is interested in a program which pre scans your e-mail, allowing you to "bounce" back unwanted items ( read: Spam or In Laws/relatives e-mails)..check out the link below for the free (contribution is requested by the author but not mandatory) program Mailwasher. Lots of info about...
      09-03-2002, 11:54 PM
    Working...
    X