Guess what's coming to a computer near you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what's coming to a computer near you

CJ had a post about the hand held computer, so I had to post this.
    Yesterday, my son and I went to Chicago, to the Museum of Science and Industry. There was one section devoted to internet/digital science. According to them, it won't be long until you will be able to send someone a picture of a rose, and they will be able to smell it through speaker-like hardware!

Ed

Emirl has been yelling about that for his cooking show for a long time!

Can't wait

Mike

Comment

Guess that means "smell-a-vision" can't be far behind!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
        Remember Junior?
        Ed_L
        by Ed_L
        Some of you might remember my post about Buck, the 120 lb. dog, who was deathly afraid of Junior, a small kitten. Well, it turns out that Junior should have been named Junior-ess! Yup, she had 3 kittens. Now Buck really has to watch his step!

Ed
        06-07-2002, 05:42 PM
      • rondon
        URGENT - Virus discovered on digital photo frames
        rondon
        by rondon
        Hi Ron,

Please pass this along to anyone you know with a digital picture frame that connects to a PC via USB. I have one, but I use a USB stick to load the photos. I thought it may be of interest to the photo-editing sites you frequent.

Al

-------- Original...
        02-18-2008, 10:33 PM
      • Ed_L
        kids/internet revisited
        Ed_L
        by Ed_L
        For those of you who might have seen my other post (now deleted) on this subject, I have good news. There *are* controls in Windows XP that allow you to make different settings for content accessibility including the option to allow or disallow specific websites. I guess in my old age, I simply didn't...
        02-18-2002, 08:21 PM
      • d_kendal
        Microsoft's plan backfires
        d_kendal
        by d_kendal
        I had a good laugh after reading these stories on a few news sites, and thought some of you might too, so here they are:
        Last week, Microsoft and Unysis launched an $30 million anti Unix campaign at
        http://www.wehavethewayout.com claiming that Unix is outdated, inflexible, way too...
        04-08-2002, 04:05 PM
      • Ed_L
        It sounds like a scam
        Ed_L
        by Ed_L
        Even though I haven't been overly active lately, I thought I should pass this on.

I was talking with my oldest son yesterday, and he told me he was contacted by a company that allegedly buys contracts from companies that are having a hard time collecting what is owed on them. They, in...
        01-21-2006, 08:23 AM
      Working...
      X