A puzzle for the weekend :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A puzzle for the weekend :)

Something to entertain yourselves with this weekend.

http://www.datacraft.co.jp/takagism/index_e.html

- Noel

I think it will require a weekend!

Ed

Comment

Thanks Noel.

Still stuck in the room - it's my intention to die of starvation. This way, whoever oversees where I am will have to remove me before the smell gets too much.

**Paris**

Comment

Very cool ! I found most of the items, but then I got stuck. Then I found the solution page -- if you just keep looking around the room, you will find all you need. Then you have to figure out what might fit into what...?

Comment

Has anyone got out of this, It's driving me crazy!!! CJ, where's the solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie
            Has anyone got out of this, It's driving me crazy!!! CJ, where's the solution?

Now, how much fun would that be?

Have you found all the items? Have you tried to use some of the items to fit into other items? (keys->locks; round things into round holes? )

Tell me how far you've gotten so far, and maybe I can give a hint to let you be the first here to actually solve it ... without using a cheat sheet, like I did.

Paris -- have you "died from starvation" yet? Did it help you get out of the room?
            Last edited by CJ Swartz; 02-23-2004, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Leah,
              THANKS!!!!! You're a lifesaver!!!

CJ: You're wicked!!

Comment

There's a NEW ROOM to try to escape from -- watch out, there's some SCARY things lying around...
                http://www.datacraft.co.jp/takagism/index_e.html

Oh, and you'll NEVER get out.....

without a little help from your friends.

Comment

That one was a LOT harder than the first

There goes a chunk of my life I'll never get back!!

- Noel

Comment

weekend puzzle

Ok, I give......let me out!! Think I'm lacking one item, but I've clicked until my mouse is tired, and I see nothing else. Help!

Lynn

Comment

Lynn, which room are you in -- the Crimson or the Viridian?

What have you found already? If you're in the Viridian - have you found all the white cards with the Oriental writing, a lighter, a key, photos, a picture frame, a CD, some hair, a cable lock, a green paper in the shape of a cross, etc?
                      Last edited by CJ Swartz; 07-23-2004, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Crimson room

CJ,

I'm in the Crimson room...still! I've found a battery, an empty CD case, a piece of paper with an url (which doesn't take me anywhere!), 2 or 3 keys, a metal rod, the box, and the cord to the CD player. The ring fits the cut out in the box, as does the rod. The keys opened the drawers.

There's another room? Oh lordy..maybe after some sleep!

Comment

Lynn,

After seeing that the rings and the rod fit the cutouts in the box, have you tried clicking the box? If you get the box open, you may see some other things that fit... I can give you an website with the "cheat", but why not play with it a bit longer?

You'll need the "cheat", I think -- everyone else does.
                          Last edited by CJ Swartz; 07-23-2004, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Okay, I am stuck. I am in the crimson room. I have found 3 keys, a cassette tape, power cord, a ring that fits into the box I found, a piece of paper with a URL and an empty cd case. What am I doing wrong. I have tried putting everything into everything and clicking on every spot, but I think they might have gone to lunch and forgotten about us still in the room.

This isn't a very good game of hide and seek when they all get up and leave...LOL!!

Judi

Comment

ring(s)?

CJ,

I've only found one ring...I'll look a bit longer when I have time later.
                              Thanks!

Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              X