• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Time for a laugh!
    by Ed_L
    These computers are wonderful things. I love em to death!!!!!! : BUT If You Think You've Got Problems?... In March, 1992 a man living in Newton (near Boston), Massachusetts, and building a new home, received a bill for his as yet unused gas line stating that he owed $0.00.

He ignored...
    02-28-2002, 07:17 PM
  • Ed_L
    Getting it off my chest (long)
    by Ed_L
    I have a credit account at a jewelry store, that I haven't used in two years. My son also had an account there, but neither of us knew the other had one. He lives about 50 miles from me. Before Christmas, he went into the jewelry store, told them he had an account that he also hadn't used in quite a...
    02-02-2003, 02:00 PM
  • Mike Needham
    crop circles?
    by Mike Needham
    Just had to stop what I was doing to tell you of my last 3 days of Photoshop hell.

Part of my current brief for a client revolves around scanning his brochure and artwork into my machine before cleaning it up for reformatting. During the process I needed to make some alterations using...
    06-04-2002, 09:00 AM
  • paulette conlan
    Disappointed with Dell
    by paulette conlan
    Using my almost 5 year old HP with Win98 to write this. My 6month old Dell Dim8300 with all of the bells and whistles is dead.- awaiting the arrival of a new hard drive if it ever comes. End of last week the computer turned on by itself. I really didn't think anything of it at the time thinking I did...
    03-01-2004, 03:11 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Computer hairballs
    by Doug Nelson
    Starting a few days ago I started having random system freezes. No BSOD or anything, just everything would suddenly stop, no mouse, no keyboard, my computer screen became a still photo. So, I started investigating.

In spite of the fact that all my internet research said it was a hardware...
    04-19-2005, 01:19 PM
Working...
X