X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO Blog

More as an experiment than anything else, I've started a blog
    http://retouchpro.blogspot.com/

Most of the information will be duplicated here in the forums, but folks really seem to like the blog format.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Related Topics

Collapse

• klassylady25
    Blog
    by klassylady25
    Flora, a blog is a form of diary but it is open to all your friend. It is a sharing of thoughts and ideas. BLOG - Binary Log.

And I must say that you do live a bit like a gypsy, must be fascinating. Where is your favorite place to stay?
    12-01-2007, 06:13 PM
  • Frank Lopes
    Blog titles
    by Frank Lopes
    I must be missing something....

How does one give his/her blog a title?
    I don't see anything in the control panel...
    11-26-2007, 06:31 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    How can you have any pudding...
    by Doug Nelson
    ...if you don't eat your meat?

How many blogs do you subscribe to? I thought so.

Just as you have to look at photographs if you plan on making your own, and you need to read novels if you plan on writing one, if you want to blog well you have to read good blogs.
    11-13-2007, 04:48 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Writing to be found
    by Doug Nelson
    Blogs are not like forums or email lists or chatrooms. People do not look for blog hosts and then browse merrily though the myriad posts. They find, through various means, one blog, decide if they like it, and then either bookmark it or subscribe to its RSS feed.

So what are these "various...
    11-10-2007, 09:31 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO Blogs
    by Doug Nelson
    Announcing a new feature here at RetouchPRO, individual blogs. They're yours to do with as you see fit. Just keep the content clean and legal.

Want to blog about your recipes or your stamp collection? Go for it! It's your space. Of course, you'll get more views and comments if it has...
    11-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Working...
X