• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Movin' on to Christmas
    by Ed_L
    It's that time of year when many of us begin to think about Christmas. What follows, is a post that I made almost a year ago, and more thoughts on it:

B]" I just wanted to make a quick stop in to wish all of my friends a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Our family has much to be thankful...
    11-01-2002, 08:10 AM
  • Mogens_Bohl_P
    Sankt Hans Aften or St. Johns
    by Mogens_Bohl_P
    Doug asked me to start a thread about the traditions concerning "Sankt Hans Aften" Midsummer eve or St. Johns eve, since I mentioned it in my reply to restoration challenge #34.

Midsummer Solstice has been celebrated for centuries in northwestern Europe. In Denmark and most...
    06-26-2002, 04:17 AM
  • Ed_L
    Trips to put you in a Christmas mood
    by Ed_L
    I caught part of a TV special on some of the botanical gardens which were dressed up for Christmas, and I thought I'd pass this along.
    The MO botanical gardens in St. Louis was one of the gardens featured, and I know there are at least two of you from St. Louis. This looked like an excellent...
    12-05-2001, 07:51 PM
  • cendres
    My late Christmas gift to the world
    by cendres
    I just completed my latest short video adventure called "Christmas Song Stories" Some of you may have seen my first short film "Kid Soprano"

I have close to 150 hours into the production of this and would value this groups opinions.

This link will take...
    12-30-2002, 09:31 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Hope this boosts your spirits a little
    by DJ Dubovsky
    TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES

This, from a Canadian newspaper, is worth sharing.
    America: The Good Neighbor.

Widespread but only partial news coverage was given
    recently to a remarkable editorial broadcast from
    Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian...
    09-12-2001, 06:55 PM
Working...
X