Vanity Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanity Plates

I'm picking up my new (to me) car tomorrow. Some, especially my fellow Americans, might find it hard to believe that its been almost 15 years since I last owned a car. Anyway, I briefly toyed with the idea of getting personalized license plates (vanity plates) that would be relevant to RP and my career as a PS consultant/writer. I gave up due to the strict parameters my state has for these plates (no more than six characters, alphanumeric only, 1 hyphen or 1 space allowed).

But I had fun trying to come up with something that made sense without being too abbreviated, and thought you might enjoy the challenge (and who knows, if I like it you may get your selection on my car).
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

How about "FOTO GY"?

And, no I don't find it hard to believe you haven't owned a car for that length of time. I spent a number of years without one myself.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• MaryLynn
      Laughing so hard I'm crying
      by MaryLynn
      I just received this:

At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the
      computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with
      technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00
      cars that got 1,000...
      02-17-2005, 10:18 PM
    • discocandy
      dirty Race car
      by discocandy
      I've been asked to do some retouch on a 3d car but the fun is they want it to look as it has done a long race like this image:
      https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...85658049_o.jpg

I already tried making ink splatters on paper, make a brush...
      02-12-2013, 08:17 AM
    • Drebone88
      Neighbors car
      by Drebone88
      Just posting a picture of my neighbors car.

Enjoy
      08-28-2008, 11:20 AM
    • RPS13
      Help edit my car
      by RPS13
      Hi all,

Always wondered what my car would look like with the late model Kouki Type X rear lights.
      I've just been offered a straight swap and its very tempting, so can anyone please edit my car with the late model lights.
      Can you please do 2 edits, one leaving the RPS13 center...
      04-12-2006, 05:25 AM
    • palms
      village car ! ! !
      by palms
      Heres another photo i have taken ( and forgotten) bit lack lustre so anything goes ( sorry about title couldnt think of anything else )
      It was taken at Bourton on the water outside the car museum that is there.
      Cant remember what i done, well except for the sky bit

Pa...
      02-23-2007, 10:54 AM
    Working...
    X