Hey Pat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Pat

After reading your profile, I decided to visit your website. Although I didn't spend a lot of time there, I want to say that your pictorial tribute to your father is excellent! He would be proud. From what little I did see, it looks like you've been busy with genealogy for a while. I know that can be an ongoing thing for many years. Thumbs up to you!

Ed

Thanks very much for your kind words Ed.
    My Dad was the one with the camera--and the interest in genealogy.
    I did see in your profile that you have an interest in genealogy--any particular era/State/Country?
    Primary family?

Comment

I can't really say that I'm seriously into genealogy, but it does interest me some. My father died when I was three weeks old, and little is known about his side of the family. I know he was born in Chicago in 1895. My mother's side of the family came from Canada to Vermont, where she was born. She is from a very large family, and I have a lot of information which dates back to the 1500's on that side. Most of that info was passed on to me through the years.

Ed

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• kathleen
        this one's for Ed
        by kathleen
        go see your uncle
        08-23-2001, 05:53 PM
      • Ed_L
        Does this sound a little fishy?
        by Ed_L
        About 3 weeks ago, in East Chicago, Indiana, a police officer was said to have shot a family pet dog because it was out of the yard. He supposedly shot the dog in the back as it was walking away from him, and in no way threatening him. This was the story given by witnesses to the shooting. The dog died....
        03-11-2004, 04:17 PM
      • Ed_L
        Hard to admit
        by Ed_L
        Have you ever thought you did a good job, got an approval from the customer, then noticed you did something very wrong? Let's hear it if you did. This is really hard for me to admit. My daughter brought an old photo for me to work on. It belonged to a friend of hers. I did a restoration on it, then...
        08-26-2002, 07:01 PM
      • Ed_L
        A dog's purpose - from a 4 year old
        by Ed_L
        A Dog's Purpose - from a 4 year old

Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year old Irish Wolfhound named Belker. The dog's owners, Ron, his wife, Lisa, and their little boy, Shane, were all very attached to Belker and they were hoping for a miracle....
        03-03-2006, 12:55 PM
      • Ed_L
        A police state?
        by Ed_L
        There are a lot of things popping up in the news about people taking advantage of children lately. There was an article in the local paper this morning that bothered me a little (okay, a lot). There was a substitute teacher in one of our schools who was arrested for battery. He allegedly was rubbing...
        06-01-2002, 01:26 PM
      Working...
      X