• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Funny little kids
    by Ed_L
    Little kids come up with some really funny things. If you have one you'd like to share please do.

I have a four year old grand daughter, who is small for her age. But she uses words like an adult. She likes to listen to her dad's CDs of Stevie Ray Vaughn. The other day, she was in a store...
    08-14-2002, 03:39 PM
  • Ed_L
    Getting it off my chest (long)
    by Ed_L
    I have a credit account at a jewelry store, that I haven't used in two years. My son also had an account there, but neither of us knew the other had one. He lives about 50 miles from me. Before Christmas, he went into the jewelry store, told them he had an account that he also hadn't used in quite a...
    02-02-2003, 02:00 PM
  • GOLDCOIN
    The Rose....
    by GOLDCOIN
    To those that haven't yet read.....

THE ROSE

Red roses were her favorites, her name was also Rose.
    And every year her husband sent them, tied with pretty bows.
    The year he died, the roses were delivered to her door....
    02-13-2003, 10:26 PM
  • twinkissed
    Warning... venting here about helping people out
    by twinkissed
    You know... I never thought I would say this but I don't want to help people out anymore. My husband was helping an old lady fix her car and has saved her hundreds of dollars (he has fixed quite a few things for her). The last time while trying to reach something on her car, there was an exposed wire...
    12-15-2005, 06:59 PM
  • Ed_L
    I'm Gonna Get Fired
    by Ed_L
    I'm gonna get fired if you don't start posting here .

What *else* do you do? I dabble a little in woodworking, but I don't do much better at that than I do with restorations . Most of the time I'm around the house, and we get the family together whenever possible. This usually happens...
    08-14-2001, 04:55 PM
Working...
X