• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    I can't read
    by Doug Nelson
    I buy a several fiction books per month, but I don't read them.

Oh, I try to read them, but I'll inevitably get to a paragraph or plot turn that makes me shudder and put the book down. I recently bought a little table so I'd have more horizontal space to leave my partially-read books...
    09-11-2002, 03:19 AM
  • rondon
    BOOKS.. that alter us
    by rondon
    I was sitting here mulling things over .. and as often is the case realized my thoughts were probably prompted by books I've read..

nothing unusual there.. but taking into account I haven't read a book for close to 20 years.... I realized that maybe we could pass on to younger members...
    05-27-2002, 09:23 PM
  • Runfox
    Any good books you can recommend?
    by Runfox
    Hey all, does any one have any good suggestions for books on Photo restoration with Adoboe Photoshop CS2? The only one I see that looks decent on Amazon is,"Photo Salvage with Adobe Photoshop", Jack Drafahl and Sue Drafahl. Any other suggestions? How did you all learn , books work for me,...
    02-23-2009, 04:32 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Best Buy
    by thomasgeorge
    Suppose that you have the choice of either attending a Class on image processing or buying the equlivent dollar amount of books. Which represents the best value and which is going to help you the most? Tom
    09-23-2001, 06:46 AM
  • terranaut
    FS: top4 retouch books- varis,versace,grecco,margu
    by terranaut
    hello, below is a copy-n-paste from an ad i did on craigslist for them as seen here with photo-
    http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/sys/800772870.html
    and if you want to check my credentials on ebay i am username 1terranaut there with a 124/0 rating. i thought id post them here since they...
    08-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Working...
X