Just saying "Hi" to my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying "Hi" to my friends

I haven't been around for a while, but I wanted to stop by to say hello. It's a busy time of year, but hopefully I'll get around every so often.

Ed

Great to see you again!
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks Doug. Good to be back.

Comment

Hi Ed

good to see ... hope you like being busy.. did that finger ever straighten out ?

Comment

Hi rondon,

Being busy is better than having nothing to do. Nope, the finger is still crooked. But I don't even know it's like that. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Comment

Ed...

It was nice seeing a thread started by you. It's been too long; your participation has been missed.

Hope you can drop in more often.

~Danny~

Comment

Thanks Danny. I hope to be able to get here a little more often.

Comment

Good to hear from you again, Ed! Hope all is going well with family and health problems, and that you will have time to "play" here once in a while.

Comment

Hi CJ,

Things are slightly better now. But now I feel like I have to learn what I knew about Photoshop all over again.

Comment

Of course Ed you have the pleasure of 'Adobe Bridge' to look forward to!

Comment

Hi ED_L
                      I don't think I have had the plesure. but G'day from down under

Comment

Hi Chris. I don't think Adobe Bridge is in the works for me. Maybe next upgrade.
                        Hello Deadants. It's my pleasure to meet yet another from the other side of the pond. Love the avatar!!

Comment

Hey Ed! I have been pretty silent on RetouchPro for a while as well...hopefully I'll chime in a bit more as well!

Comment

Whats happening in Raleigh Greg?

Comment

Hey Greg! Glad to see someone else trying to get back in the groove. Anymore problems with ghosts?

Comment

Working...
                              X