Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Pilch
    HPPE2 for Mac (Download) Problems w. Install
    by Pilch
    Hi,
    I've bought and downloaded HPPE2 for Mac on www.hiddenelements.com. But after unzipping the downloaded package I ended up with one single unusable file (no Readme etc.). It is an executable Unix file, but nothing happend on doubleclicking.
    "Get Info" stated that this file...
    05-05-2007, 09:51 AM
  • nebgranny
    Free file converter
    by nebgranny
    Hello All:
    Have not been here for awhile. It has been nice to look at all the work done here and see people learn and improve. My question is about finding a free software program I might use.

Does anyone here know of a good safe site to download a Free File Converter program?...
    05-28-2008, 10:45 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Microsoft Acrylic
    by Doug Nelson
    Download here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/

Free beta. Someone try it out for us.
    06-10-2005, 10:53 AM
  • Sanda
    Hqx?
    by Sanda
    I was trying to download a file but when it was completed I was unable to open it as it was in hqx format. I don't think I've ever come across that before does anybody know what it is? are they Mac files?
    02-12-2003, 04:56 PM
  • weshoot
    Noiseware and Norton
    by weshoot
    Something happened to me last night that may affect some of you on this forum. My Norton Antivirus deleted a file on my computer in my C: Drive named noisewarepluginsetup4110.exe saying it had the Adware.ADH virus in it. A little while later, it put the backup of the same file on my external USB drive...
    03-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Working...
X