• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Zarxrax
    Help with colorizing
    by Zarxrax
    Hi, I am restoring a photo of my uncle when he was a child, and I have pretty much got the major problems with the photo corrected, but now I would like to colorize the image. I have never done any coloring before, so this is all new to me. The technique I have been trying was using the regular paint...
    06-25-2005, 02:50 PM
  • tracyj
    little girl...what can I do?
    by tracyj
    I shot this image on Sat and love it....i did a simple b/w but wondered if I should do any more? My retouch skills are very limited....any words of advice or ideas would be appreciated. THanks so much.

PS- I did a lab color b/w ....not sure the best b/w conversion? what do you think?...
    12-07-2004, 06:13 PM
  • yelhsaneerg
    my NEW website
    by yelhsaneerg
    please check it out...don't be too harsh though i've still got a ways to go on it all. building the site took me HOURS but i think i've got the hang of it now so maybe it'll be a lot quicker for me to jazz it up a bit as i think it's kind of plain. anyway, check out the gallery and i'm open to your...
    01-29-2008, 01:52 AM
  • Ziaphra
    Updated my website!
    by Ziaphra
    I have finally updated my website! I am so pleased as I managed to do this without using software like jalbum and the script is great as it doesn't need a database, so I have managed to stay with awardspace.com! :happydance:

It is still a works-in-progress and I will be updating as I...
    02-05-2007, 05:42 AM
  • sergio2263
    colourize black and white photo
    by sergio2263
    Just another colourize vintage photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1472188...13695/sizes/o/
    06-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Working...
X