Quick drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick drink

here's a quick one that i learned many years ago while working as a caddy at the local golf course:

mix 1 part Vernor's Gingerale with 1 part Whole Chocolate Milk. it MUST be Vernor's and it MUST be whole chocolate milk. none of that 'low fat' stuff. it sounds like an odd mix, i know, but to me, it's ambrosia

Craig

Related Topics

Collapse

• sage150
    Quick Beef Stroganoff
    by sage150
    Raising five children there were times we had to prepare a fast dinner that
    we would all enjoy.The following recipe was discovered on a package of
    Egg Noodles and I used it for years.We all enjoyed it.This can also be used as
    a side dish.

12-20-2003, 02:19 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Mostaccioli
    by Doug Nelson
    Moving a year ago had the unintended consequence of losing all my cooking gear (long story). Now, finally a year later I've gotten around to rebuying all the pots, pans, gadgets, etc., and getting back into the kitchen (for the curious, I've been microwaving and eating out a lot). The loss wasn't entirely...
    01-05-2009, 12:54 PM
  • patriciakay
    Super quick peachy desert!
    by patriciakay
    Hello...

Just wanted to share this really easy but yummy desert with you....

Depending on how many you are feeding its easy to add more of the ingredients.you can prepare in advance and also use a different fruit.

This will serve 4...or two if you love it......
    12-05-2005, 01:53 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Lentil Soup
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm the last one that should give recipes, being both a bachelor and a vegetarian, but here's one of the very few things I actually cook from scratch:

Lentil Soup

Dry lentils (a cup or so, I rarely measure...they'll triple in volume)
    Yellow onion
    Celery (I...
    03-27-2002, 11:01 PM
  • DebOuellette
    Just a quick intro
    by DebOuellette
    Hello!

I just joined the fun.

So hoping to have found a wonderful place to network and learn as I segway from primarily being a modeling/talent industry photographer and writer to retouching for the industry.

I had a fairly serious double shoulder injury...
    05-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Working...
X