Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super quick peachy desert!

Hello...

Just wanted to share this really easy but yummy desert with you....

Depending on how many you are feeding its easy to add more of the ingredients.you can prepare in advance and also use a different fruit.

This will serve 4...or two if you love it...

400grm can of sliced peaches...chopped a little.
    small carton of creme fraiche
    muscavado sugar...it is important to use this one for the taste.

put all the peaches in the bottom of a heat proof dish...put the grill on to high at this stage.
    put all the creme fraiche on top, smooth over
    be very generous with the muscavado sugar on top, needs to be fully covered

pop under the grill till the sugar is bubbling, you have to watch all the time at this stage as it can easily burn...then j ust eat and enjoy.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sage150
    Quick Beef Stroganoff
    by sage150
    Raising five children there were times we had to prepare a fast dinner that
    we would all enjoy.The following recipe was discovered on a package of
    Egg Noodles and I used it for years.We all enjoyed it.This can also be used as
    a side dish.

12-20-2003, 02:19 PM
  • ibowie
    Haggis
    by ibowie
    It is well known that the Haggi live in the mountains of Scotland and have two legs on the left shorter than the two legs on the right due to their tendancy to run round the mountain in a clockwise direction. They are impossible to catch but one can emulate them with the following recipe.
    08-26-2007, 02:11 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Mostaccioli
    by Doug Nelson
    Moving a year ago had the unintended consequence of losing all my cooking gear (long story). Now, finally a year later I've gotten around to rebuying all the pots, pans, gadgets, etc., and getting back into the kitchen (for the curious, I've been microwaving and eating out a lot). The loss wasn't entirely...
    01-05-2009, 12:54 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Lemon Jelly
    by DJ Dubovsky
    OK, I got desperate seeing 2 trees of citrus going to waste. And being that we are not real marmalade lovers here, I figured why not just make straight jelly out of them. Well, I got a big surprise, not only is it easy to do but the results are excellent. It has a sweet taste of fruit jelly with...
    03-03-2002, 06:42 PM
  • BigAl
    BigAl's winter warmer
    by BigAl
    You guys in the northern hemisphere are heading into summer, but down here at the bottom of the world we're heading into winter (yeah 25C daytime temps ), so here's my curry recipe.

500g cubed meat (beef or lamb)
    1 large onion sliced
    2 tblsp oil (I use olive oil)
    05-24-2002, 03:48 AM
Working...
X