No announcement yet.

Bar B Q Sauce

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Stromboli recipe
    by Ed_L
    Everyone has a cookbook -- why shouldn't we? (This coming from a guy who knows how to burn water) . My wife is a good cook, but she doesn't use recipes most of the time. So I won't be able to give recipes except for the ones I find in her cookbooks after I wipe the dust off of them. If you have...
    02-23-2002, 08:44 AM
  • amica999
    Pork sweet/sour
    by amica999
    Here I got a simple yet good recipe:
    For 2-3 persons take
    pork filet (400-500 g (works as wel with chicken, fish etc))
    1 egg
    1 small can of pineapples (make sure that they are naturally sweetened) and don't through away the juice, you'll need it later !!
    1 small can...
    03-21-2008, 10:22 AM
  • Ed_L
    Broccoli soup (no meat, but chix broth)
    by Ed_L
    I didn't know if this should go in the vegetarian thread or not, so I'll post it here. I know a President who wouldn't like it, but he can't tell me it's no good!

Cream of Broccoli Soup:

Making the roux:
    Melt 2 tablespoons butter in sauce pan.
    Add 2 tablespoons...
    08-11-2002, 08:52 PM
  • BigAl
    BigAl's winter warmer
    by BigAl
    You guys in the northern hemisphere are heading into summer, but down here at the bottom of the world we're heading into winter (yeah 25C daytime temps ), so here's my curry recipe.

500g cubed meat (beef or lamb)
    1 large onion sliced
    2 tblsp oil (I use olive oil)
    05-24-2002, 02:48 AM
  • Ed_L
    Zucchini Bread
    by Ed_L
    The gardens in our area are beginning to mature, and every year people want to know what they can do with all the zucchini. Here's the answer. A moist zucchini bread spread heavily with butter (Oh, my arteries!). But oh, so good!

Zucchini Bread:

3 eggs
    1 cup salad...
    07-23-2002, 07:09 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, now maybe I'm not that brave. Cole Slaw you say? On top of the pork? Hmmmm .....Well, I guess it's no worse than putting beef gravy on cottage cheese, you just have to forget about what you're eating dive in.
    DJ

Comment

you'll see... lightens it up... as we say in maine.... wicked good

Comment

OK next time I'll give it a try.
        DJ

Comment

Working...
        X