Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rondon
    replied
    yup .... might have been too much horseradish.... but it was a sauce so not full blown...
    .. any how still good... be great at a party... any mistake was the way I made it ...
    just after one swills down the remaining bottles from the six pack... doesn't have as much appeal the next day..

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Well, how else are you going to know what works? I never tried dark beer but I know light beer isn't as good as just regular beer. I think I well try the horseradish in just a small bit of it after that statement.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• rondon
    replied
    well.. have to say that my dark beer might have been a bit overkill... got tired of it before it was gone... well not the beer.. just in the dip... grew stronger with time.. but then might have been the horse radish... so I withdraw any of my changes...

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Cool. I never thought of that. I love those horseradish dips I've had in restaurants. I'll have to experiment and see how it goes.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• rondon
    replied
    Just when I thought life couldn't get any better pam suggested putting in some horse radish sauce... as her favorite was bacon and horse radish... for those who like it ... about a heaping tablespoon gives it some bite without losing the beer taste.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Glad you liked it Ron. I guess you will just have to drink the rest. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• rondon
    replied
    awesome dip... once i drained the grease from the pan I poured some beer into it to get all them tasty little grains..
    love it and simple too..
    used a little less than four ounces of beer.. have 2/3rds left.... what to do what to do

Leave a comment:

• rondon
    replied
    well no chips... dang it... will have to settle for wheat thins ..triskets and nacho chips...

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Well, hell, you're all set. Got any chips to dip in them?
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• rondon
    replied
    just so happens....... my neighbor gets us slabs of very good bacon in lake city when he goes up... no fear...

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Just don't use Bacon bits. Use real criply fried bacon. It's alot better tasting.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• rondon
    replied
    ah!.... how timely... Pam just came home with a 6 pack of NEWCASTLE BROWN ALE ... now if I can get one away from her.. we have the rest on hand...

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Not that I know of. Especially if that's the kind of beer taste you enjoy. I usually recommend using your favorite beer.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• rondon
    replied
    wow this sounds easy enough... any reason I couldn't use a dark beer ?

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    In that case, maybe you should start off with a 6 pack.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X