• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ravenmd
    Vegetarian Recipies
    by ravenmd
    I've been a "sort of" vegetarian for years. Please please don't let this thread turn into a debate. I just want to see if we can share some some really good recipies. I'm not a total vegitarian but do love to collect and try veg dishes. Tofu is a great protein source but let's face it.....
    08-10-2002, 12:07 PM
  • Ed_L
    Intelligence test
    by Ed_L
    Have fun! http://www.dur.ac.uk/t.m.jackson/intelligentietest.htm

Ed
    06-28-2002, 02:34 PM
  • Ed_L
    Carole's Jicama salad
    by Ed_L
    Here's one my wife came up with. We usually have it to complement a Mexican dinner, although it would be good with many dishes. If you have ever made cucumbers and onions with vinegar, use the same vinegar mix you would use with this one. Here's the way she made it:

About 3 cups of vinegar...
    05-13-2002, 12:24 PM
  • chiquitita
    Just for smiles
    by chiquitita
    Just for smiles,

I posted this in the gallery, but I don't think people check that often. Thought I would post this to brighten the day. It is one of the first composites I did in PS years and years ago. It was funny, someone posted one with the same color arangement and kids in the...
    09-09-2002, 05:20 PM
  • Ed_L
    Stromboli recipe
    by Ed_L
    Everyone has a cookbook -- why shouldn't we? (This coming from a guy who knows how to burn water) . My wife is a good cook, but she doesn't use recipes most of the time. So I won't be able to give recipes except for the ones I find in her cookbooks after I wipe the dust off of them. If you have...
    02-23-2002, 08:44 AM
Working...
X