• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
    Too much media coverage since 9-11?
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Just curious, but since the disaster of September 11, has all the media coverage helped you be more informed or is it giving you too much news and scaring the heck out of you? I know I am still eager to know what's going on but sometimes there is so much news going on that it gets a bit over whelming....
    10-15-2001, 11:59 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Any RPG fans here?
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm currently playing Dungeon Siege II (only about 1/3 way through), and just yesterday signed onto World of Warcraft. I'm not exactly new at this (played the paper versions back in the 70s) but I've been only a sporadic player, so I'm not very good at it
    09-02-2005, 04:33 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Seeking Disney Cruise advice
    by DannyRaphael
    FROM RAIN TO SUNSHINE!
    On Saturday my family (son, almost 4; daughter, almost 6, going on 26, wife [she'd kill me if I told] ) will be headed from the generally rainy and generally cool Seattle area (mid-50's today) to warm and relatively humid Orlando for a night, followed the next five days...
    05-09-2002, 06:54 PM
  • Jakaleena
    Ohio Tornados Tonight
    by Jakaleena
    I know there are a lot of fellow Ohioans who are members here, so I thought I'd check in and see how we all are after that rash of Tornados tonight.

As for me (Holmes Co.), I spent about 2 hours huddled with my fellow workers in the center of the building waiting for things to calm down...
    11-10-2002, 10:12 PM
  • BigAl
    Cricket World Cup (hello Sanda...)
    by BigAl
    I went to the Oz/Sri Lanka match yesterday, and Oz is absolutely awesome. You get no idea of how well they work in the field from TV broadcasts. Our guys would have had no chance had they stayed in (I don't think anyone else has a chance either!).
    03-08-2003, 01:45 AM
Working...
X