Garlic/oregano ribs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlic/oregano ribs....

Buy some nice ribs - you'll enjoy the expensive ones so much it's worth the extra money

Put the ribs on a wire rack in a baking pan. Sprinkle generously with garlic salt and oregano. Put in the overn for about an hour at 375°F. Enjoy.

I just did the dishes and I've come to the conclusion that what the world needs - on a par with world peace - is a good disposable wire rack

Take care,
    Margaret

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
    Tex Mex Chili
    by DJ Dubovsky
    This is a recipe I was introduced to by a neighbor when I was pregnant. I had just eaten supper but as a kind gesture for his labor, I aggreed to a small bowl as a taste test.
    Well, 5 bowls later and bursting at the seams, I decided to take home the recipe. Which I did and made some the next...
    06-05-2002, 06:17 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Mostaccioli
    by Doug Nelson
    Moving a year ago had the unintended consequence of losing all my cooking gear (long story). Now, finally a year later I've gotten around to rebuying all the pots, pans, gadgets, etc., and getting back into the kitchen (for the curious, I've been microwaving and eating out a lot). The loss wasn't entirely...
    01-05-2009, 11:54 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
    by DJ Dubovsky
    This is about the best ribs I have ever had and I guarantee the meat will be so moist and falling off the bone.

Rib racks (however many you want)
    Brown sugar
    Garlic Powder
    Pepper
    Water
    Barbecue Sauce (your favorite)
    Tin Foil

Tear...
    05-29-2002, 01:06 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Red Lentil Soup with Curry and Coconut Milk
    by jeaniesa
    I actually love to cook - I just haven't had time to add anything to this cookbook. Plus, when I look at some of the recipes that have been submitted, I realize that the recipes I like may not be shared by a vast majority of the members here. But, knowing now that at least one other person is a vegetarian...
    03-28-2002, 10:05 AM
  • PixelHawk
    Really Good Marinade!
    by PixelHawk
    My stepmother turned me on to this. If you want a good marinade (especially for tri-tip), use Italian salad dressing. I like Wishbone Robusto Italian because it has big chunks of garlic in it. Let it marinade overnight, then throw on the grill. yum!
    10-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Working...
X