Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• PatrickB
    Any Equilibrium fans around?
    by PatrickB
    Hi all,

since I am a big big fan of this movie and I was a little bored today I thought I'd setup some nice wallpapers about this flick.

If somebody wants to use 'em, feel free to do so and distribute

Located at http://www.patrickbaer.com/equilibrium/...
    07-14-2005, 08:31 PM
  • winwintoo
    Movie Stinker
    by winwintoo
    I have three grandchildren, so I end up seeing a lot of children's movies. We eagerly awaited the release of Lilo & Stitch thinking it was a cuddly lost dog kind of movie.

The only cuddly parts are what is shown in all the tv ads that we've been inundated with.

The...
    06-23-2002, 08:05 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Bad Movie Tip-offs
    by Doug Nelson
    I'll admit it, I'm a movie snob. I can tell a bad movie without even watching it. A few of my favorite tip-offs that a movie is going to be bad are:

1. Stars a model, a wrestler, or anyone playing themself
    2. Plot is "a young <blank> must stop a <blank> from destroying...
    05-01-2002, 11:21 PM
  • Craig Walters
    A somewhat strange movie
    by Craig Walters
    i hadnt rented any movies in a while, so i thought i'd take a wander down to the local vid shop. i had vaguely heard of the name of this movie and even seen one brief review that said go ahead and rent it. so, ok, i rented it. the movie was "Kung Fu Hustle". now, that name in itself shld warn...
    08-21-2005, 10:58 PM
  • Ed_L
    Sleeper Movies
    by Ed_L
    Do you have a sleeper movie that has become a favorite of yours? If so pass it on. Maybe others will enjoy it too. No "Gone With The Wind", "Citizen Kane", etc. Here's mine:

"The Earthling"
    No, it's not a science fiction movie as the title might suggest....
    12-02-2001, 01:17 PM
Working...
X