No announcement yet.

Sleeper Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH yeah, I got alot of those. Start a thread, I think this could get interesting.
    DJ

Comment

Animal House....Ferris Bueler's Day Off

Comment

favorite movie that most people haven't heard of? well I saw a really neat movie called "Run lola run" that was pretty much an unheard of (it was from Germany I think). it was a fast paced movie where a large amount of money is lost/stolen from a new gang member, and it's basically 3 different approx. 20 minute sections of how things could've unfolded after that . It was really interesting and I liked it a lot.

- David

Comment

Re: Sleeper Movies

"The Life Aquatic" "The Darjeling Limited" "Momento"
          Theese are some of the best movies i have ever seen, and garanteed to entertain.
          Forgive me if any or all are not sleepers, but im pretty sure they are. enjoy

Comment

How about "Straight to Hell". Takes place in Mexico where some bank robbers' car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and they stumble upon a town of coffee addicts. Stars Joe Strummer, with cameos by Elvis Costello, Dennis Hopper and Grace Jones. Very quirky. Not sure if this qualifies as a sleeper, as it may still be napping, but check it out.

Comment

Oh, another great unheard-of - "Bliss". It won some Australian independent film award. It's about an advertising exec. having a party with friends on his 50th birthday, and he walks out to the backyard and has a heart attack. He is revived and sees the world completely differently from then on and eventually.... Well, just see it, it's wonderful and a bit strange.

Comment

I downloaded the ones i havent seen, and realy enjoyed some of them, "Run Lola Run" i thaught was specialy good.

Here are some others:
                A crazy kung fu comedy - Kung Pow
                Soldiers and Warewolfs? Action horror - Dog Soldiers
                Far out asian fighing action - Iron Monkey

Comment