Add software to user profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add software to user profile?

Just a thought for an extra field on user profiles - what photo editing software you use. It comes up quite often, and it would be handy to check what a poster is using before replying to their help requests for techniques.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DannyRaphael
    Software: ArtRage (free download)
    by DannyRaphael
    I just discovered this little jewel.

I'm still reading through the documentation, but it looks promising. It has a trace feature (not to be confused with clone) similar to Corel Painter. Very arty results are possible for those with traditional art/drawing skills or with a moderate amount...
    09-05-2004, 02:26 PM
  • Nasturtium
    Comparison of screencasting software
    by Nasturtium
    cool.

Comparison.

tags ~ Camtasia | Adobe Captivate | Screencasting software | Software comparisons
    08-31-2010, 02:41 AM
  • Johann29
    software to stream desktop
    by Johann29
    what software do they use to stream the webinars here? i wanted to show my friend how i retouch in skype. thanks!
    07-19-2011, 03:08 PM
  • MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software? I need to find software.
    by MatthewMarshall
    Chromakey software. Does anyone know a good free or cheep program. I do events i need a software program that can edit out the green screen on the spot so i can print the photos on the spot. If posible, the program would be able to directly import my canon xt images right away. I have seen the express...
    09-30-2007, 03:07 AM
  • barry_froy
    A easy photo editing software
    by barry_froy
    Hi everybody,

I'm new here, I'm not a pro photographer but I take photo because it is my way to empty my spirit. And I'm just a beginner in taking photo.

So after seen an ad on facebook about a software called "photo clip" I wonder if , fist this one is good....
    05-19-2017, 07:27 AM
Working...
X