Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website problems

Anyone else running into errors? I keep trying to read threads and get -

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the RetouchPRO Forums database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

Yeah, I've had problems too. This is the first time I've actually been able to read since about 10:00am this morning.
    Jeanie

Comment

I wonder how many "E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff" Doug got?

Comment

Same here. I was trying to get on periodically throughout the day and got the same message. Guess the server was having problems. Glad they got them straightened out. I've gotten this message before but never for that long.
        DJ

Comment

Originally posted by G. Couch
          I wonder how many "E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff" Doug got?
          Well, I tried at least a dozen times...

Jeanie

Comment

I got 314 emails

Actually, there were a lot more, but there was a reboot in there, which clears my trashbin so I can't check before that.

Sorry for the hassles. Trouble at the hosting site. Things seem to be working now, but I still haven't gotten a reply to my trouble report.
            Learn by teaching
            Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
              I got 314 emails
              Doh!! Guess that shows you how popular the site is though. Glad things seem to be working now.

Jeanie

Comment

Hey, it happens. So far it's been infrequent and not long lasting so it's not a major problem. (Did miss getting my daily Retouch Pro FIX though) Evidently 314 others did too. I can't even imagine that many e-mails in one sitting. I would pull the plug if I got that many. Nice to be back online again.
                DJ

Comment

314 emails...your avatar says it all Doug!

Comment

I only got the message one time today since I've had a busy day. Thank God I didn't get it early or my day would have been ruined!

Ed

Comment

Working...
                    X