X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philbach
    • Mar 2003

Orange Margins

Goodness, I've been off this great site for a while and logged back in and discovered these incredible, audacious, bold, distracting, disturbing orange margins. Err, aah perhaps a color less exciting would be suitable. Perhaps its my safari browser but if not I for one would like some shade of gray
  • johnnieB
    • Jun 2006

Re: Orange Margins

it's for halloween, no doubt -- lol

Comment

• Janet Petty
      • Jan 2004

Doug likes to decorate for the seasons. I think it creative and fun. Thanks Doug for spicing up our otherwise white to black existence.

Janet

Comment

• Littlecoo
        • May 2006

Hmmm... all I can say is if you got this cyanish ghosting artifact in your peripheral vision when you look away from the screen, yep! That's a scary bright orange! Ugh, my brain hurts lol!

Comment

• raniday
          • Sep 2004

I think the orange is beautiful, and I don't even like Halloween! It looks very Autumnal.

Comment

• Photo678
            • May 2004

Originally posted by philbach
            Goodness, I've been off this great site for a while and logged back in and discovered these incredible, audacious, bold, distracting, disturbing orange margins. Err, aah perhaps a color less exciting would be suitable. Perhaps its my safari browser but if not I for one would like some shade of gray
            Also on safari and it is a bit of bright orange....but festive nonetheless and only temporary or so I hope

Comment

• Frank Lopes
              • Nov 2005

As much as I liked warm, fall like colors, I'm not a big fan of its use on the site...

Originally posted by philbach

Comment

• palms
                • Mar 2005

Well i thought it was fun, nice one Doug cant wait till the next one

Palms

Comment

• Gary Richardson
                  • Mar 2004

As a reminder of the occasion it was a refreshing change to have the orange border and the pumpkin head, and appreciated I'm sure by the majority of us.

As a permanent state probably not, due the the possibility of affecting the perceived on screen colours of posted images, and as you can see, Doug has of course changed it back to the normal border colour now that Halloween is over.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas Titles, they always put me in the festive mood.

Comment

• Cassidy
                    • Sep 2002

have to admit the orange was giving me slight headaches and flashbacks to clockwork orange

Comment

• summerz
                      • Jun 2006

I thought it was a fun idea for the holiday

Comment

• Frank Lopes
                        • Nov 2005

Now, that is one obscure reference.... :-) but then I love Stanley Kubrick stuff...

Originally posted by Cassidy
                        have to admit the orange was giving me slight headaches and flashbacks to clockwork orange

Comment