Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock

Doug, I don't know whether your server has gone over to summer time, but for the last month or so, GMT has moved forward by one hour.

This is just a point of interest not a bother.

I was just noticing that same sort of thing the other night.

I have enough trouble converting for daylight savings time. Converting GMT to my time confounds me completely on the best of days... LOL

Comment

I guess daylight savings time would mess up all non-US (has there ever been a more appropriately named country?) users. You can tell it to be any time you want in your cp.
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Well, now that you're back on "winter time", GMT has been restored

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• saby
          Long time ago
          by saby
          havent been here for a long time
          & just want to greet everyone again
          most of u might not remember me but this site
          & members are my most powerfull support used to be
          my life has changed i ve got family now & kids
          & i had to moved to england coz...
          07-18-2015, 05:31 AM
        • jeaniesa
          Just in case you're wondering where I am...
          by jeaniesa
          Sorry I've been so silent the past week. I learned about two weeks ago that I had to make a trip to Viet Nam - and I'm writing from there now. It's been a whirlwind trip so far (I actually picked up my tickets and passport/visa at the FedEx office on my way to the airport!) and the connections here...
          02-11-2002, 04:16 AM
        • lazze_gurra
          Lack of Time
          by lazze_gurra
          Hi !
          I have this time problem, I don't seem to get as much time as I would like, for retouching and restoration.
          I know it depends, but I'm curious about the time you guys approximately spending (or allow you to spend) on the average, on each restore or retouch.
          When it comes to...
          11-07-2005, 06:44 PM
        • Ed_L
          Computer clock question
          by Ed_L
          I thought I'd post on this forum since I wasn't sure just where this one belonged. My computer is 5 months old, and I've had a problem with the clock keeping time since I've had it. If I set the clock, it might lose 2 hours or so in a period of one day. Is this a problem with the battery? If so, are...
          06-07-2002, 10:46 PM
        • Doug Nelson
          Suddenly rich
          by Doug Nelson
          Pretend you suddenly have all the money you could ever want or need. What would you do with your days for the rest of your life?

I don't mean "what would you buy", because that's fleeting and won't fill 20-50 years of time. And giving to charity or building a children's hospital...
          02-16-2004, 02:41 PM
        Working...
        X