Click on my name (or your name)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click on my name (or your name)

I don't know if you've noticed, but if you click on a thread poster's name you get a dropdown menu, with options unique to that person (assuming they've opted to share in their User CP). Even if this is old news to you, I just recently added a link to that particular person's gallery and to their Challenge entries.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: Click on my name (or your name)

now that's quite handy! thanks, doug.

Comment

Re: Click on my name (or your name)

The whole site is amazing. That's how I felt when I discovered it and how I still see it. Thanks Doug for your continuous work in it. (Wish you would stop banging your head though, you are doing a "fairly" good job of things here )
      Martha

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Conrad_T
        Name change
        by Conrad_T
        Is it possible for me to change my profile name? I looked all through the profile settings and couldn't find an area anywhere.
        Thanks
        10-02-2011, 07:07 PM
      • agomez
        My name is Tony
        by agomez
        Hello to every body I just sing in
        06-08-2008, 09:02 PM
      • paulbennett
        trouble with having a common name
        by paulbennett
        Hi All

i have been a reader of these forums for a while now, so i thought i would sign up and give it a real bash. Im looking to get a domain name ready for my eventual portfolio, but i seem to struggle a lot with having a common name. I want it to be as professional as possible. ...
        03-18-2011, 01:31 PM
      • tlooknbill
        How do I change my user name
        by tlooknbill
        I've searched on this and got nothing. I read the FAQ's and couldn't find anything. I can't believe I couldn't find an answer to such a simple question. Sorry if this has already been asked.

I'ld like to use my real name. Do I change this in the User CP and if so is it the Signature...
        04-30-2008, 03:54 PM
      • DJ Dubovsky
        What's in a name?
        by DJ Dubovsky
        With all the new members joining I got curious about how we all came by our User Names. Many of us have chosen avatars also that reflect some whimsical part of ourselves. So I was wondering how we chose our user names and what our avatar is if we have one and why that.

To start this...
        02-23-2002, 09:30 AM
      Working...
      X