No announcement yet.

What am I missing

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    TIP: Bookmarking pages
    by Doug Nelson
    You can bookmark any forum page. This includes the 'View New Posts' page.

You could also make 'View New Posts' your browser homepage, so you'd see the new posts as soon as you start up your browser.
    08-16-2001, 03:03 PM
  • Racc Iria
    New Strangeness In Menus
    by Racc Iria
    I've just noticed some strange behavior in the menus that's just started within the last few days... maybe a week.

After typing in the URL to visit RetouchPro and the page loads, I immediately have to refresh the page to get the menus to work. Then, when going to another page, the menus...
    10-03-2006, 09:00 AM
  • chillin
    Missing page?
    by chillin
    I can't find the link called "Members"?
    11-06-2007, 11:13 PM
  • Irene
    New Home Page
    by Irene
    WOW!
    Just logged on. THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!!
    03-07-2002, 10:19 PM
  • Bob Walden
    where did it go
    by Bob Walden
    With all the great help available I am having a problem. I'm thinking there is a simple solution others are using. After reading an answer to a thread how are people marking them so as to return to them later. I realise there is an archive but how are you getting back to a subject w/o going though all...
    10-13-2001, 10:37 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I missing

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I log in to RTP and see my avatar and the notice that there are 33 unread messages, I click on that number and I only get a list of 10 or 15 threads. I understand that there may be several messages in a single thread that might get listed as unread, but I feel I'm missing something.

One day I logged in and saw that there were 64 unread messages, but I don't think I ever saw them all. The list on the "front page" does not have an option to go to page 2 (or more) pages of the listing either.

When I go into the Forum area, I see sometimes see new threads that were never listed for me on the front page as being new. I feel I am missing messages, but I don't know why.

Re: What am I missing

If you click on the "New Posts" link at the top of this page, you will get a listing of all threads that have new posts since your last visit.

I have this link bookmarked and I use it as my RetouchPRO "start page"

http://retouchpro.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew

HTH, Margaret

Comment

Re: What am I missing

Thanks, Winwin. I've always used the "New Posts" button, but never thought about using it as my URL for my browser. :-)

Comment

Working...
      X