No announcement yet.

Unanswered threads

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Unanswered Threads
    by Doug Nelson
    The next time you're browsing a forum, take a second to help out and click the "Unanswered Threads" link to find out who might be getting accidentally ignored. Give them some help if you can, or some morale support if you can't....
    12-03-2013, 03:01 PM
  • Mining Art
    Forum Search Function
    by Mining Art
    I was wondering how the forum New Posts is set up. Seems like when I return to find a thread the function will bring up a whole different batch of posts. I have been saving the links to find threads as they do not stick in one place it seems? Posting activity does not appear to be the issue, as the...
    12-30-2007, 11:31 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    TIP: Use thread updates
    by Doug Nelson
    If there is any thread you're particularly interested in (like one you started) you can click "Receive updates to this thread" and you'll get an email anytime someone posts in that thread. This is also known as 'subscribing' to a thread.

The email has a link that will take you...
    08-16-2001, 03:29 PM
  • albatrosss
    How do I view older threads?
    by albatrosss
    There are times when I review a current thread and later when I go back to really study it I can no longer find it. Now I know enough to record the title of the thread or to save it as a favorite. Is there any way that one can review all older threads which no longer appear on the current board?...
    10-08-2006, 11:40 AM
  • Bob Walden
    where did it go
    by Bob Walden
    With all the great help available I am having a problem. I'm thinking there is a simple solution others are using. After reading an answer to a thread how are people marking them so as to return to them later. I realise there is an archive but how are you getting back to a subject w/o going though all...
    10-13-2001, 10:37 AM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unanswered threads

Feeling helpful, but don't know who to help? I've added a new link just for you!

Navigate to the forum you'd like to help in and click the "Search this forum" link. In addition to the regular options you'll now see a link labeled "Unanswered Threads". This will simply show all the threads in that forum with zero replies.

Many of those threads will not require replies (info posts, announcements, etc.), but many of them will be someone needing your help.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning
Working...
X