• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• jarulex
    tutorials
    by jarulex
    Hello Folks!
    Someone can tell me why I can't access to the tutorials? Which are the privileges I need?
    Thanks.
    05-17-2010, 09:23 AM
  • TetoPR
    Tutorials for this?
    by TetoPR
    Hi,

Has anyone seen good tutorials teaching this:Careful, is a big page!?
    I really like this stuff. He combines vectors and some 'paint' job it seems.
    I kind of wanted to share that link... I guess what I really want to know is about tutorials teaching how to add vectors...
    03-23-2007, 07:38 PM
  • carrie
    Tutorials finally up on carrienyc
    by carrie
    I've been getting hate mail because I promised tutorials on my website and never forked them over! We'll maybe not 'hate', more like 'what give's' mail.
    So there are 4 little fun Tut's up now; please let me know if you enjoy them.
    Happy retouching to ALL

Carrie
    11-05-2009, 05:29 PM
  • psdtouch
    RP tutorials
    by psdtouch
    Hi Members,

I have gone through RP tutorials, all the tutorials are very interesting and made me update my profile, I am sure there may be many mistakes, I am still learning, I would like to have valuable words from the members, here is my works

http://www.flickr.com/p...
    05-05-2009, 08:03 AM
  • nebgranny
    Tutorials
    by nebgranny
    When I first came here there was a really good tutorial on using masks. I believe it was used to clear up a face on a photo. Was it swampy maybe who posted it? I have done a search for it in two different search topics and nothing comes up. Does anyone remember it ? I would like to be directed to it...
    02-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Working...
X