• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Blacknight
    Can't delete a message
    by Blacknight
    I can't seem to delete a message if I decide not to send it. The option is there, but it is unavailable to me. I am using Explorer 5 on my MAC. Also smilies are supposed to be selected, but I have yet to figure out how to use them in a message. Initially (and being a "new user" I am qualified...
    06-01-2002, 02:23 PM
  • plugsnpixels
    A few problems with the new design
    by plugsnpixels
    1) Signatures have disappeared and I can't see where to create/edit them

2) We used to be able to highlight text within a post and add a link right there. Now the link appears at the bottom of the post in two parts, the full link as intended plus its top level URL only

3) I...
    07-04-2018, 12:33 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Private Message limitations
    by DJ Dubovsky
    This is just something I found out the hard way recently. My private message boxes met their memory limit (I never knew there was a limit) and when a new message came in it was mentioned in an e-mail notice but rejected. I deleted my message boxes but never got the message sent that time. It's not...
    09-09-2001, 01:21 PM
  • Ken45140
    Help with ReTouchPro Interface
    by Ken45140
    Can someone tell me what might be going on here: my usual method of reading posts here is to go to the home page and click "New Posts" on the top menu. I get a list of new posts.

Several times recently, when I spend a lot of time with one message thread (maybe I follow some...
    04-08-2006, 03:12 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    TIP: Activate PM popup box
    by Doug Nelson
    In your user options, select "Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message?" and if anyone leaves you a PM (Private Message) you'll know about it as soon as you enter.
    08-16-2001, 03:08 PM
Working...
X