Blog comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog comments

To you leaving comments for our blog authors, thank you. Comments are a vital part of a flourishing blog ecosystem. They're the "pay" for our authors' time and effort (and there's been some considerable efforts so far).

To the blog authors, please make sure you approve comments promptly, or no one will comment twice. The software authors have promised to make comment approval easier in future versions, but right now the only way is to check your blog regularly and look for the little color icon.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: Blog comments

Hi Doug Nelson ,

I like your profile picture. Where did you get these pictures?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Frank Lopes
      Blog comments
      by Frank Lopes
      Doug, you might have commented on this...

Is there a way when I go to my blog to tell where new comments where entered?

I see people posting comments but I don't know how to tell which entry they posted them in.

Just wondering...
      12-09-2007, 06:36 AM
    • waffeliron
      My new Blog...
      by waffeliron
      http://lasoothemoon.blogspot.com/

only been going for like a week, any comments would be greatly appreciated

Cheers, Matt.
      04-28-2009, 04:44 AM
    • Frank Lopes
      Blog titles
      by Frank Lopes
      I must be missing something....

How does one give his/her blog a title?
      I don't see anything in the control panel...
      11-26-2007, 06:31 PM
    • klassylady25
      Blog
      by klassylady25
      Flora, a blog is a form of diary but it is open to all your friend. It is a sharing of thoughts and ideas. BLOG - Binary Log.

And I must say that you do live a bit like a gypsy, must be fascinating. Where is your favorite place to stay?
      12-01-2007, 06:13 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Bloggers, please remember to approve comments
      by Doug Nelson
      To avoid spammers, trolls, etc., the blogging system requires all comments to be approved before the public can see them. You'll notice a tiny icon of a little person with an X over their mouth in the lower left of all new comments.

For anyone besides you to see these comments, you'll...
      09-27-2009, 07:30 PM
    Working...
    X