Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get a cool little personal icon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get a cool little personal icon?

OK, I give up trying to figure it out. How do you get a cool little personal icon that flashes when you post a thread.

Gerry,

Go to the "User CP" from the slide out menu. Click on "Options". At the bottom of the page, click on "Avatar". You can figure out the rest.

Ed

Comment

You can also find out more on the picture icons known as avatars in the FAQs. Click here to go directly to the section on avatars.

-T

Comment

There's a whole thread about animated ones HERE.

You might also check out the newbie tips link in my sig line for any other bits and pieces of info you may find helpful...

Comment

I knew you guys would be helpful as usual. Thanks G

Comment

I guess this means we'll be seeing a new avatar under your name soon?
            DJ

Comment

Actually, I think you have to buy cool flashing icons from rondon!

Comment

Rondons Cool Flashing Icons

Yes, that's what I want. G

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cendres
                  question on avatars
                  by cendres
                  I searched FAQ's, but could not find anywhere on what steps are involved in adding a custom made avatar. Here are my questions:

1) Are there size limitations, and what are they?
                  2) Where do you upload the animated GIF image within this site, or should it be hosted on a personal...
                  06-10-2002, 05:55 PM
                • Bob Walden
                  where did it go
                  by Bob Walden
                  With all the great help available I am having a problem. I'm thinking there is a simple solution others are using. After reading an answer to a thread how are people marking them so as to return to them later. I realise there is an archive but how are you getting back to a subject w/o going though all...
                  10-13-2001, 11:37 AM
                • gbdurfee
                  Way out?
                  by gbdurfee
                  P.S. If I hit this post button by mistake and end up here instead of on a new or previous thread, how do I get out of here without posting something?
                  02-20-2002, 10:33 PM
                • serene_art2002
                  by serene_art2002
                  Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined your forum. I have looked around a bit and am awestruck with some of your work in the galleries. I'm anxious to learn and grow with you.

My name is Crystal and I am married to a professional photographer....
                  09-05-2002, 10:40 AM
                • OpalCat
                  user cp
                  by OpalCat
                  I had a private message, but it wasn't a new message (it had been there before but I hadn't noticed it, apparently) and it took me forever to find how to read it! There was no link to the user cp on the front page, and so I had to go into a thread, click on "send a private message" and then...
                  06-18-2002, 03:56 AM
                Working...
                X