Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get a cool little personal icon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cendres
    question on avatars
    by cendres
    I searched FAQ's, but could not find anywhere on what steps are involved in adding a custom made avatar. Here are my questions:

1) Are there size limitations, and what are they?
    2) Where do you upload the animated GIF image within this site, or should it be hosted on a personal...
    06-10-2002, 04:55 PM
  • Bob Walden
    where did it go
    by Bob Walden
    With all the great help available I am having a problem. I'm thinking there is a simple solution others are using. After reading an answer to a thread how are people marking them so as to return to them later. I realise there is an archive but how are you getting back to a subject w/o going though all...
    10-13-2001, 10:37 AM
  • gbdurfee
    Way out?
    by gbdurfee
    P.S. If I hit this post button by mistake and end up here instead of on a new or previous thread, how do I get out of here without posting something?
    02-20-2002, 09:33 PM
  • serene_art2002
    by serene_art2002
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined your forum. I have looked around a bit and am awestruck with some of your work in the galleries. I'm anxious to learn and grow with you.

My name is Crystal and I am married to a professional photographer....
    09-05-2002, 09:40 AM
  • OpalCat
    user cp
    by OpalCat
    I had a private message, but it wasn't a new message (it had been there before but I hadn't noticed it, apparently) and it took me forever to find how to read it! There was no link to the user cp on the front page, and so I had to go into a thread, click on "send a private message" and then...
    06-18-2002, 02:56 AM
Working...
X