• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Early Warning: we're moving!
    by Doug Nelson
    Just so no one freaks out when it happens, I'm posting this early warning: some time in the next 30 days we'll be moving servers. This means the site will be completely closed for a couple of days, plus it will take anywhere from 1 to 4 days for everyone to be able to see the new location. Those who...
    06-16-2003, 02:55 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 01:28 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Honor System
    by Doug Nelson
    By Doug Nelson (doug) on Sunday, July 22, 2001 - 03:44 am:

I'm sure you've all noticed the ugly little banner at the bottom left of every page. This is Amazon.com's "Honor System" service.

I've had a lot of people recommend I join this service, but I fought...
    08-08-2001, 01:00 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 10/29/2007
    by Doug Nelson
    If you can read this, you're on our new dedicated server!

You should notice everything is a lot snappier from now on, and no slowdowns or downtime (so they promise me).

I know, I know, I said I was going to move the servers this weekend, and that it might mean days of downtime....
    10-29-2007, 07:12 AM
  • jeaniesa
    I miss my cable connection!
    by jeaniesa
    I've been out of touch the past few days since I got caught in the [email protected]/AT&T fiasco. I've been without my usual internet access since Saturday and "borrowing" my relatives AOL accounts to log on - but it isn't the same! Most people affected are either already hooked back up to...
    12-06-2001, 11:06 PM
Working...
X