Article question 2 (con't)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article question 2 (con't)

Hello? Will I hear from you later today concerning my article question 2 (con't)? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Re: Article question 2 (con't)

Grampasjoy, you do not need to start the same thread/post/article multiple times. You can return to the same thread and add messages to it by clicking the "Post Reply" button. If you want to comment on a reply by one of the other members, you simply click the Post Reply button again. If you do not receive a reply to your posting, you can ask another question or enter a comment by clicking the Post REply button.
    If you wish to add a photo, while you are in the Post Reply mode, just click on the button "Manage Attachments" and follow the prompts to locate and upload your photo.
    If you have started a thread and you wish to locate it to add a message, add a reply, or edit your message, you can go to the Forum Title in which you started the thread and search for your username or thread title OR you can find your name at the bottom of the Retouch Pro screen whre it displays currently signed in members, and you can click on your name and follow the links to all of the threads that you have either started or replied to.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jenjen
      dumb question
      by jenjen
      Boy this is s dumb question but since the format of these forums are switched around, how do I reply to it? I've searched everywhere.
      06-29-2005, 08:49 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Question: What's the difference between 'New Thread' and 'Post Reply'?
      by Doug Nelson
      'Post Reply' will append your message at the end of the posts you're reading at the time. 'New Thread' will start a new chain of posts with no link to the messages you're reading at the time.
      08-16-2001, 03:17 PM
    • Vikki
      Quoted messages
      by Vikki
      I can't seem to figure out how NOT to have the original post quoted when I'm posting a reply. Anyone know how to stop it?
      01-21-2004, 07:18 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      Question: What is "Quote"?
      by Doug Nelson
      When replying to a lengthy post, or to a post quite a bit further up the thread, it can sometimes be useful to "quote" some of the original in your reply.

Under each post you'll see the "Quote" button. It will take you to the Reply screen with the original post already...
      08-16-2001, 03:26 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      If you can read this, reply
      by Doug Nelson
      I've often suspected our most vocal posters monitor only their favorite subforum instead of checking what's new for the entire site.

Let's test that theory.

If you can read this, post some reply. "I have read it" is fine. Or just tell us how your day is going,...
      04-24-2015, 04:07 PM
    Working...
    X