Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• breynolds1957
    Corrupt JPEG. Help need!
    by breynolds1957
    Hi All,

In the course of downloading >100 12MB JPEGs from a Canon D300 I accidentally chose to MOVE the files from my memory card (16GB Extreme IV) rather than COPY, which I usually do. I used Windows Explorer and a right-click MOVE to initiate the transfer. Near the completion...
    08-03-2009, 07:36 PM
  • Craig Walters
    Has something changed in the challenges and gallery?
    by Craig Walters
    this just started today. when i view the pics in the forums, everything is fine, but when i view the images in the gallery and challenges area, all pictures are now appended with an extra extension, an .htm . is this a change on the site or did some setting change in my browser? i download a lot of...
    08-10-2005, 08:19 AM
  • gene
    Gene
    by gene
    It was suggested that I come here and so far I'm glad I did, I am not a young person, but I have been busy with computers for some time, started out with Dos system in 1987, I use a digital camera every day and now I need to learn retouching of my photographs.
    I have a question for anyone that...
    06-20-2003, 06:36 AM
  • SkunkyMonk
    help Downloading Original, Retouching #25?
    by SkunkyMonk
    I opened Retouching Challenge #25, clicked on the image for a larger file and ended up with only half of an oversized picture.

Below the thumbnail the file sizes are: 49.4K / 684.5K
    and the Dimensions: 1440 x 2160

I downloaded the smaller version but I would like...
    01-31-2003, 07:04 PM
  • Andrew's Mom
    Can anyone help??
    by Andrew's Mom
    I have a photo i have been working on with no good result, and i would really appriciate any help i can get. Here is my story
    I gave birth 2 years ago to my son. He was stillborn and looked terrible and i have been trying to retouch his picture so that I can have a normal looking picture to...
    11-21-2002, 10:28 AM
Working...
X