Updated attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated attachments

I don't know how many have noticed that the restriction on attachments to JPG, GIF and ZIP seems to have disappeared (haven't checked if this works, but you can choose from "all files"). One very nice new feature is that if you edit a post with an attachment, you no longer lose the attachment. Part of the edit dialog includes options to "keep the file" (default), "delete the file" or "change the file". Thanks Doug

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomashubba19
    Recover a Drawing File
    by thomashubba19
    I have a .dwg file that i can not open.
    I opend Autocad and did a recover and
    still can not access the Drawing File.
    The system does not have a saved file
    How can I recover the bad .dwg file.????
    02-18-2015, 01:32 AM
  • pixeltek
    HELP! dn.asp file to jpg???
    by pixeltek
    A client is emailing me photos that are showing up as dn.asp files (active server document) -- it won't let me save them as jpg files...anyone know why this is happening...is it because they are a larger files? I've never had this happen before and it's a rush job

EDIT: Never mind....
    03-12-2008, 07:45 AM
  • memphishooter
    file browser
    by memphishooter
    I have PS7 in a new machine, with Windows, giving me 16 x 9 screen. Thing is, I like to bring files into PS7, set em up in file browser and batch rename, so the files are sequential, and the file #'s are only two digits long. I can't find the triangle that I used to see when I had this exact same program...
    01-28-2010, 04:36 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    New forum features
    by Doug Nelson
    Rather than simply list the new features, I figured I'd let y'all talk about any new feature you've noticed, and whether you like it or not.

It sounds like I'm cheating, but I couldn't list them all anyway, and I'd still want opinions, so this just skips a few posts.

More...
    01-19-2004, 01:53 PM
  • Jerryb
    windows 7 tip: restoring a deleted file
    by Jerryb
    hi,
    Wasn't sure where to put this but here it is.

Came across this this little feature a few weeks ago and found it usefull..

generally if you lose or delete accidently a important file you go to the recycle bin and hope it there or find your self a undelete program...
    08-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Working...
X