X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roger_ele
    started a topic $ for RetouchPro - Imprinted items

$ for RetouchPro - Imprinted items

Screen savers, calenders, t-shirts, etc. from photo art images that are donated to the site, could even be broken up into specific themes.

In fact, if I could browse through the art - and order a print or a t-shirt with the chosen image on it - that would be pretty cool - there is a ton of talent here. And what if I wanted my own image on a shirt - so I could advertise or strut my own work - I bet there is a company that would do it and donate a portion to RetouchPro, or RetouchPro could mark-up for a profit.

But, I would want it up front what percent was going to RetouchPro, it is sad to think you are supporting by purchasing when it is miniscule - better just to donate.

Roger

Related Topics

Collapse

• RL Design
    Use of images...
    by RL Design
    I am a newbie here and am wondering if we can use the art we design/alter from RetouchPro images as examples for our customers? I have seen RetouchPro art on a few other user sites, but wanted to make sure it was ok before I added any to my site. I have worked so hard on some of these images, it would...
    01-19-2006, 10:07 PM
  • Ed_L
    RetouchPro fundraiser campaign
    by Ed_L
    This thread is for those who might be new, or somehow missed the recent postings about keeping the site going. If you weren't aware of it, RetouchPro is made possible by users donating to pay the bills. In the past we have had fundraiser threads approximately every 6 months, and people are encouraged...
    06-16-2004, 11:34 AM
  • Marthig
    Cute RetouchPRO "bot" :D
    by Marthig
    Just to say congrats to Doug and whoever implemented the "Hospitality Robot". For several personal reasons, have been absent from RetouchPRO forums for quite a while, and got an e-mail from the RetouchPRO "Hospitality Robot" inviting me to come by here.
    I thought it's quite...
    11-21-2008, 11:19 AM
  • amica999
    RetouchPro mentioned by Fstopper interview
    by amica999
    Congrats! Hope this will bring some more members :-) http://fstoppers.com/fstoppers-inter...otoshop-master
    01-18-2013, 05:52 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Announcing RetouchPRO Concentrate
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm pleased to announce a new type of video program from RetouchPRO. It's called "RetouchPRO Concentrate" and each video will have a single presenter concentrating on a single topic. These videos will be shorter than the RetouchPRO LIVE shows, but more densely-packed with information, and...
    02-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Working...
X