$ for RetouchPro - images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ for RetouchPro - images

A thread was recently started that discussed the apropriatness of using the before images from the challenges without the contributors permission.

What if images were donated for the purpose of selling on a CD - copyright free before images for building your portfolio and learning - with some examples of afters - some of these images could also be linked to organized tutorials. But the main thrust of this idea is the collection of usable images, sure I could download most of the images, but this way I could help out and I would be sure the all of the images on the CD were OK to use, rather than having to check each one.

Which leads to a related idea, maybe permissions should be listed with each image uploaded for chalenges, etc.

Roger

Related Topics

Collapse

• bharatbbl
    Images on websites
    by bharatbbl
    Hi Everyone,
    I have uploaded some images on my websites. After seeing the original images it was seen that the images on website have shifted colours and even looked lowres.

I like the images colour and sharpness on this site :
    http://www.gallerystock.com/

05-23-2009, 04:30 AM
  • pixel_monkey
    Posting images you found through Google on Craigslist
    by pixel_monkey
    Hi,

I'm looking to build a high end retouching portfolio, and I've been having the toughest time to find quality images to work on. I've been thinking about posting something on craigslist along the line of free retouching in exchange for permission to use images for portfolio, etc......
    06-17-2007, 09:39 PM
  • psdtouch
    Need images for my showcase
    by psdtouch
    Hi friends,

I am building my website, I want some close fashion images to put in my home page, I tried many stock images but all images are retouched, I need non retouch images to show my work, I can retouch your images for free of cost if you can allow me to use your images for my showcase,...
    05-16-2010, 10:39 AM
  • ferdly
    The Getty releases hundreds of historic images
    by ferdly
    The Getty Museum has released high-resolution digital scans of a large number of historic images, included many wonderful old photos. Here is a link to search the photo collection, any of which can be downloaded as a big JPG.

There are so many richly historic images here, and all of them...
    08-17-2013, 11:08 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    IMG tags
    by Doug Nelson
    Unlike the forums, you can use img tags here. Be careful, though. Some sites don't like linking to their images (I know I don't). And linked images can go dead after awhile. And don't link to images that are too wide.

And they look better centered....
    11-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Working...
X