• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    It's coming pretty quick
    by Ed_L
    I told you I'd remind you didn't I? For those of you who might not know what I'm referring to: We are having a fund drive beginning the 19th of May for 1 week (beginning in a little more than 1 day). It's strictly voluntary, but if you don't donate -- well -- you'll be shot! We're trying to get...
    05-17-2002, 09:17 PM
  • Ed_L
    Thanks to the Doug and the moderators
    by Ed_L
    I've been a member of this site longer than any other I've been on. The reason I'm still here is because of the kind of people who make up our membership, and the moderators who keep an eye on things for us. I noticed early this morning, Chris caught a thread that could have easily turned into something...
    08-30-2002, 08:28 PM
  • chrishoggy
    Important security info
    by chrishoggy
    As some of you may know I do some IT work for local schools and I'm passing this info on to keep kids safe on the net.
    My 9 year old son has Internet on his laptop, and I only allow him access while he is downstairs where I can see what he's doing. I also have content restrictions, as well as...
    02-14-2007, 09:26 AM
  • clare
    Making my site more commercial
    by clare
    Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a more commercial version of my web site and was wondering whether anyone has any pointers that could be of use. You can find my current site via the link at the bottom of this post.

What do you love / hate about my current site?...
    01-01-2003, 10:41 AM
  • BigAl
    Turn out your pockets (May 2003)
    by BigAl
    Haven't we passed the May 2003 donation drive date?

(Nov 2002)

To the new folks, remember that this site survives on donations.
    05-24-2003, 11:18 PM
Working...
X