A New RetouchPRO Logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New RetouchPRO Logo?

I was just thinking the current RetouchPRO logo looks a bit dated. I'm sure any of us here would be able to come up with a new logo that looks great, perhaps the opportunity to organize a friendly contest? What do you think Mods?

Re: A New RetouchPRO Logo?

Originally posted by YoungRetoucher View Post
    looks a bit dated.
    Outdated!? That my son is classic old school with a dash of retro styling mixed with a soupçon of classic understatement.

You would pay a trendy design firm many thousands for them to come up with the same design with a same font but in a slightly more obscure version and weight of the type Obscuring the brand in new clothes is always a risk.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
      Possible new RetouchPRO logo
      by Doug Nelson
      Long, skinny logos don't work so well in 2015, plus I've gotten some "advice" in the past that our logo could use some refreshing.

I've attached a sketch of the direction I'm thinking. What do you think of it, compared to the old one?

I'm open to new ideas, as...
      04-26-2015, 06:46 PM
    • imaginative
      Need an exceptional Logo designer
      by imaginative
      Hi folks,

I’m looking for an extremely talented logo designer to take on the task of working with a startup companies logo. I need a designer that’s on the same creativity and results level as say http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/.

This work would be for a company that’s...
      03-31-2008, 11:49 AM
    • arcadhia
      Google Logo Recipe
      by arcadhia
      Hi all...

I've been so busy with another line of work that I almost keep dormant my Photoshop hobby, for instance this post was meant 4 months ago :P

I want to pinpoint the changes on the Google Logo the recipe for what they do, so far I know the Font used it's CATULL and...
      06-02-2010, 10:30 PM
    • PixelMover
      My 'new' avatar.../...logo..?
      by PixelMover
      For those of you who noticed, and for those of you who didn't, As of yesterday i have a new avatar.

it sort of happened by accident, but as some of you know, accidents sometimes can have very nice results.

I'm considering using this 'avatar' as my new company logo, since...
      08-17-2002, 03:36 PM
    • eamon
      Logo Rework
      by eamon
      Hi,

I'm looking for somebody to replicate the logo attached in higher resolution and number of different colours with transparent, solid and inverse backgrounds.

Thanks

Eamon...
      03-22-2011, 04:05 PM
    Working...
    X