No announcement yet.

Attachment file size increased for Patrons

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• mama alligator
    File size too big?
    by mama alligator
    I've been trying to post new entries but three or four times now I get a message that the file is too big.
    According to the Image Size reading on my Photoshop 6.0.
    the one I just tried to upload said it was 1.71kb. Others that didn't go through were all under the 200kb limit.
    Do...
    10-08-2002, 03:53 AM
  • phili1
    Downloading pictures
    by phili1
    I am haveing alot of trouble downloading pictures.

Example I downloaded a challange Guitar charlie which had a pixel width of 547 and height of 711 from this sight.

I redid it and tried to send back the same size and it told me its to large.

So I reduce...
    12-16-2002, 06:34 AM
  • Lucile Davis
    How to reduce PS file size (old trick)?
    by Lucile Davis
    Can anyone remember the old PhotoShop 6 (undocumented) trick to reduce file size? It was something very quick, easy, clever, and simple like saving the file with a different name, creating a new filename, and reopening it. (But, of course, that is not it.) Suddenly, the overgrown file would be rid...
    11-18-2012, 08:51 AM
  • sirrduke2010
    What is the true image size?
    by sirrduke2010
    I recently downloaded a photo to some software to shrink the photo which worked. The program was "Imagewell." After editing the picture to 106 kb in size I transfered the photo to Aperture and iphoto. Both programs agree with the size of Image well. I then transferred the image to photoshop...
    12-29-2010, 12:24 PM
  • AtlanaAnna
    File Size
    by AtlanaAnna
    Recently, I tried to upload pictures to Snapfish (an online photo printing service) and got the message that the file sizes of all the pictures was too small. I know this is a very basic concept to understand when working with photos but I'm clueless. I'm hoping there's no formula to this. I'm hoping...
    06-08-2005, 05:24 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment file size increased for Patrons

As an additional "thank you" for the Patrons that pay our server fees, I've increased your file attachment maximum size to 1MB.

See the attached 3216x2844 doodle for an idea of the difference this makes.
    Attached Files
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: Attachment file size increased for Patrons

Thank you sir
    ~.~0lBaldy~.~

Comment

Working...
    X