No announcement yet.

Possible new RetouchPRO logo

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• YoungRetoucher
    A New RetouchPRO Logo?
    by YoungRetoucher
    I was just thinking the current RetouchPRO logo looks a bit dated. I'm sure any of us here would be able to come up with a new logo that looks great, perhaps the opportunity to organize a friendly contest? What do you think Mods?
    06-13-2013, 05:35 AM
  • imaginative
    Need an exceptional Logo designer
    by imaginative
    Hi folks,

I’m looking for an extremely talented logo designer to take on the task of working with a startup companies logo. I need a designer that’s on the same creativity and results level as say http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/.

This work would be for a company that’s...
    03-31-2008, 11:49 AM
  • PixelMover
    My 'new' avatar.../...logo..?
    by PixelMover
    For those of you who noticed, and for those of you who didn't, As of yesterday i have a new avatar.

it sort of happened by accident, but as some of you know, accidents sometimes can have very nice results.

I'm considering using this 'avatar' as my new company logo, since...
    08-17-2002, 03:36 PM
  • arcadhia
    Google Logo Recipe
    by arcadhia
    Hi all...

I've been so busy with another line of work that I almost keep dormant my Photoshop hobby, for instance this post was meant 4 months ago :P

I want to pinpoint the changes on the Google Logo the recipe for what they do, so far I know the Font used it's CATULL and...
    06-02-2010, 10:30 PM
  • eamon
    Logo Rework
    by eamon
    Hi,

I'm looking for somebody to replicate the logo attached in higher resolution and number of different colours with transparent, solid and inverse backgrounds.

Thanks

Eamon...
    03-22-2011, 04:05 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new RetouchPRO logo

Long, skinny logos don't work so well in 2015, plus I've gotten some "advice" in the past that our logo could use some refreshing.

I've attached a sketch of the direction I'm thinking. What do you think of it, compared to the old one?

I'm open to new ideas, as well. Feel free to doodle and attach your own new RP logos.
    Attached Files
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: Possible new RetouchPRO logo

You should have a new logo contest Doug. No voting and you pick out the winner. It doesn't mean that would be the new logo thou because you might want to go another way. Just a thought.

Joe
    Last edited by Joeven; 07-28-2015, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I'm too socially awkward for that. I squirm just at the thought of telling someone "you won, but I'm not using your design".
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

I just found out after 75 years on this earth that I had a flag designated for me as a Heterosexual male and it is very similar to your LOGO background which I have used for many years incorporated onto my 18% grey scale card to get the right white balance......
        If you still feel that you need to fix something that does not need fixing.. then here is a silly suggestion..
        Attached Files
        ~.~0lBaldy~.~

Comment

Do what apple does. Ive knows best

Comment

I like the current logo because it doesn't detract from the rest of the site. It stands out a little, but not too much. To me it's part of the "border", like matting/framing around a picture. You want the picture to be the focus, not the border.

I'm probably over-analyzing this.

Comment

I vote for keeping the current logo. I like it.

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X